To be employed by a Community Member an Individual must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a Social Security number.
- Be interviewed and hired by an Independent @ Home Program Community Member.
- Provide all necessary information to the Community Member and the Independent @ Home Program to facilitate enrollment in the payroll and insurance systems.
- Complete all required enrollment documents with the assistance and direction of the Community Member and deliver them to the Independent @ Home Program office.
- Complete an annual worker health assessment including all appropriate laboratory tests.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Not be the prospective Community Member’s Spouse or Designated Representative
If you’re looking for an opportunity in healthcare that allows you to build meaningful companionships while gaining invaluable experience, Community Members in your area would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to contact the Independent @ Home Program with any questions or concerns you have by phone at 800.234.2211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org